Full Time | $85,000-$150,000
Deadline to apply: September 30, 2022
Full Job Description
- Negotiating the TAAAC staff contract as directed by the President.
- Planning strategically for both short-term and long-term organizational goals, especially in regard to negotiations.
- Assisting in preparing the annual budget and maintaining financial records.
- Working with legislators at the state and local levels on issues related to public education.
- Serving as the Lead Negotiator.
- Administering and enforcing collective bargaining agreements.
- Working to establish and maintain a professional image of the teaching profession through local, regional, state and national public relations activities.
- Working with the school system administration to promote a positive, collaborative working environment.
- Providing guidance and advocacy in all contract-related matters including attending all meetings with the School System
- Managing communications and publications.
- Promoting the purposes of the Association as stated in its governing documents and policies.
- Providing members with representation and advice on contract-related issues
- Supporting staff with Grievances and member representation as requested or directed by the President.
- Experience with Collective Bargaining, Member representation, and grievances.
- Experience working with Educators
- Strong background in labor and organizing
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
To apply: Send a resume and cover letter to Nicole Disney Bates at [email protected]