Yesterday’s news that AACPS will require vaccines or regular testing for all employees and student athletes is a step in the right direction for the safety of our entire school community. If you are ready and able to get the vaccine, check out the available clinics here!
This week, our TAAAC Board of Directors is meeting to set goals for the school year. We’re working to make our union stronger, one member at a time. Join your fellow members in taking ownership of our union this year by signing our recommitment card!
Check out other events and member resources below!
September 22: Safety Training
- Register here for our joint safety training with SAAAAC. Can’t join this week? Keep an eye on these emails for additional trainings on 9/29 and 10/4.
September 25: Family Day at Six Flags
- We’ve extended the deadline to purchase tickets! Buy up to 4 passes for just $20 each by using “TAAAC” as the promo code, and your member ID as the gift code.
- Complete and deliver this form to your principal/supervisor to request time back for the extra hours you spend recording and uploading materials to Brightspace. This is a workload issue that can and should be resolved ASAP!
Sick Leave Bank
- TAAAC has negotiated an extra day of sick leave for members to donate to fellow educators in need. Enroll by September 30!
- Apply now to be included in the 2021-22 TAAAC Tutor Pool! The availability of this list will be posted on our website, and it will be announced to the media in the fall. We also notify all Anne Arundel County public schools and libraries.
BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Click here to learn more about our member benefit partner!