A Word from our Executive Director
- Teacher of Record Pay: Unit 1 employees who are designated as teacher of record will be paid on November 29.
- SPED/RSP Stipend: We are moving forward with a hearing of a Level 2 grievance on behalf of special educators and related service providers who did not receive the stipends as provided for in our MOUs. We will follow up with information about a hearing date and other actions in the coming weeks.
- Unit 5 Meeting: TAAAC is bringing together Unit 5 staff to discuss coordination of our advocacy for better wages and working conditions. We will meet on Wednesday, November 29 at 5:30 p.m. via zoom to kick off our advocacy! Please share this RSVP link with your Unit 5 colleagues who might be interested.
NOMINATIONS OPEN: TAAAC Leadership
- TAAAC President
- TAAAC Vice President
- TAAAC Board of Directors
- MSEA Delegate
- NEA Delegate
Nominations are open until December 15, 2023. Click here to learn more!
Election Updates: Door knocking
- When: Sunday, December 3, 2023 from 1-3pm
- RSVP: https://secure.ngpvan.com/JB5BxZ5nfkK_mbq8eFgQcQ2
We’re gathering data specific to the Pre-K and ECI educators about workload. If you are in this group, please take this survey ASAP!
If you know that pre-K staff have been short staffed, over burdened with new students, and over worked with new requirements, add your name here in solidarity to support their solutions!
Donuts with Disney-Bates
I want to visit you! Let me know when our team can visit your school with Donuts to hear about your successes, struggles, and how we can help support!