YOUR LOCAL RETIRED TEACHERS ORGANIZATION
Retirement doesn’t mean you have to sever your long-standing relationship with your Association. If you have retired or are retiring soon, check out your options!
WE’RE WATCHING OUT FOR YOU!
TAAAC-R IS DEDICATED TO:
- Providing a TAAAC affiliate organization, which will address the needs and concerns of the retired employees of Anne Arundel County Public Schools.
- Providing retirement with dignity and purpose.
- Promoting quality public education in Anne Arundel County.
- Advocating human, civil, and economic rights for all.
RETIRED MEMBER BENEFITS
- Continue to benefit from Association products and services
- Stay involved in state and local political issues
- Protect and enhance retirement income and benefits
- Provide social opportunities to actively participate in public education
- Participate in meaningful workshops in addition to participating in MSEA and NEA Conventions
SOME OF THE TAAAC / MSEA / NEA RETIRED BENEFITS:
- Member Care: A portfolio of supplemental health insurance
- DUES-TAB: Low-cost term life insurance*
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Publications and seminars
- Attorney referral program
- Liability insurance**
- Homeowners and renters insurance
- National credit card service
- Special Services publications and discounts
- Hertz car rental discounts
- Magazine discount purchasing service
* For those members of NEA since 1985. * For those members who substitute less than 30 days/year.