APPLE BALLOT Sign Up
Each election season, we have educators come out to provide the public with teacher-recommended candidates. The Apple Ballot is popular among members and the general public. Opportunities to volunteer to hand out Apple Ballots at polls will be posted during election seasons. Save the date for October 8 to support Pete Smith (District 1) at early vote sites! Sign up link to come for this and more!
Phone Banking Opportunities
Speaking to voters is a valuable way to inform the community about pro-public education, TAAAC-endorsed candidates. During the election cycle, we put together teams to go door to door to distribute information.
Click the links below to sign up for phone banks to each district! There will be more opportunities added to this page, and our events page.
- District 2 – September 13 @ 5pm
- District 3 – September 20 @ 5pm
- District 4 – September 27 @ 5pm
- District 5 – October 4 @ 5pm
- District 6 – October 11 @ 5pm
- District 7 – September 20 @ 5pm
- District 1 – October 18 @ 5pm
- Allison Pickard (District 2) – September 28
- Pete Smith (District 1) – October 8
- Julie Hummer (District 4) – November 5
If you are interested in participating in planning with the TAAAC Action Group to support all things organizing, email Nicole Disney Bates – [email protected]